a Global Solutions Consultant (Business Development Executive) who possesses the
Global Solutions Advisor
Salary: €46,000 plus dependant on experience
Hours: 40 hpw
Location: Barcelona, Spain
We are recruiting on behalf of our Client a Global Solutions Consultant (Business Development Executive) who possesses the entrepreneurial spirit to go out and bring new clients through the door. You will have the tools provided to work with prospect clients to understand their global expansion needs and pair them up with proper solution to fit the company’s needs. We help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions. You will be results and solutions focused in order to provide our clients with the most suitable solution for their needs.
We are the Work in Anyway company, enabling our 100’s of clients across the world to hire 100k’s of employees anywhere, in any way within days. We are disrupting traditional new market entry, globalizing industries, accelerating client revenue and wrapping it all in a fully compliant solution.
About the role:
- To Promote and sell Global Employment Outsourcing services
- Over achieve a pre-defined sales target based upon Sales Order Value (SOV)
- Develop sales opportunities from leads or pro-active prospect nurturing, including but not limited to; self-generated leads, leads from marketing lists, and warm leads from various areas of the business.
- Inform Channel partners of success rates of leads and assist them in providing leads which are of an appropriate fit for the business
- Develop and manage a prospect database.
- Identify and develop new sources for sales opportunities, including channel partnerships.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities to agreed targets.
- Respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries by email, telephone, and occasional client site visits
- Sales experience ideally within the Employment, Payroll, HR or similar market sectors; however this is not a pre-requisite
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, customers, and business partners.
- Work requires a high standard of professional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Salesforce.com experience would be advantageous
- Ability to participate and facilitate group meetings
- Requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Travel may be required
- English and German speaking is a requirement plus conversational spanish
- Double your basic annual pay OTE - this is also an UNCAPPED commission structure
- Home/Hybrid working
- Company Pension
- Onsite parking when needed to travel to the office
- Bike to work scheme
- True to company Values